TRI STAR MEDICALS
Tri Star Medicals is committed to providing a high quality service at all times. However we acknowledge that we may sometimes fall short of this goal.
Therefore, we are equally committed to taking any such incidents seriously; to listening to any issues you may have had with our service; to responding in the right way; and to trying to rectify any problems as quickly and fully as possible.
Finally, we are committed to learning from our mistakes, so that our service can continually improve to ensure that it is the best it can possibly be.
- WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
We will always try to provide you with all the information you need regarding your appointment and receiving your report. Please listen carefully to any instructions we provide, and we would be grateful if you can take the time to read any letters or emails that we send to you.
Many potential issues can be averted before they cause anyone any problems, so please take on board any instructions we provide and, if you are unclear on anything at all, please get in touch with us. Our staff are very experienced and should be able to help you with any questions you may have.
Having said all that, if you are dissatisfied with any part of the service that we provide, please do let us know. We would really appreciate the opportunity to make right any problems that may have occurred. All we ask is that you make it clear to us that you are dissatisfied.
- WHAT WE WILL DO IF YOU MAKE A COMPLAINT
If you make a complaint, or if a member of staff recognises that you are significantly dissatisfied and need an issue sorting out, then we will follow our Complaints Handling Procedure.
Here is what this means for you:
- A senior manager will be notified of the complaint.
- We will acknowledge the complaint within 24 hours and will let you know who is handling it and also the timescale within which we will aim to sort out the problem. In all but the most exceptional of circumstances we will aim to have your issue resolved within 20 business days at most.
- We will investigate the issue as quickly and thoroughly as we can.
- We will respond to you within the agreed timescale. We will clearly explain the findings of our investigation and the details of our proposed resolution. This might be in writing or verbally. If we respond verbally, we will confirm the details in writing.
- We will then follow up to ensure that you are happy with the way your complaint has been handled and that you are satisfied with the resolution. If you aren’t, a senior manager will contact you to see if there is anything further we can do.
- IF YOU ARE STILL NOT HAPPY
If, having been through our complaints process, you are still unhappy, you have the option of taking your complaint to MedCo. MedCo are the organisation set up by the government to oversee medical reporting organisations. They can be emailed on: email@example.com
We really are committed to providing the best customer service possible. This is why we will always review the service we provide and, in particular, we will look at any complaints that have been made.
We will see if there is anything we can do in future to ensure that similar problems don’t happen again in future.
And, where we do make changes, we will check back to make sure that those changes have fixed the problem we were trying to fix, or if there is anything else we can do better.
Last, but not least, we will regularly check this policy to ensure that it is ‘fit for purpose’ and will update and improve it where appropriate.